I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
There’s not much that can be said about the attacks in Paris that hasn’t already been said. Still, while I don’t want to be fearful for the world my children are inheriting, it makes me sad. We live in a world that needs Christ more than ever. Needs love more than ever. And while I don’t agree with Madonna that we can love ISIS away, surely showing love to our neighbors – genuine love – is a start. There isn’t much I can to to help Paris, France, or the world except pray. And show compassion and understanding to those people God places in my life. So that’s what I’m going to do. It might not be much, but it’s something….
- Photos from around the world of people responding to the Paris attacks
- These matchbox greetings… so cute! Where can I find empty matchboxes? Do they even make matchboxes anymore?
- If you’re a parent, you need to read this
- I think I might make these as Christmas gifts this year…
- Sometimes when I watch a movie, I drool over the sets, especially the kitchens (like It’s Complicated). Here’s how they pull it together from Love the Coopers
- The most popular home colors from around the world for 2015
- How you make a decision is maybe more important than the actual decision (quiz involved)
- 5 rules a dietitian follows every day
- A little deep theology about why Islam is a religion of violence and Christianity of love
- Rustic DIY Christmas tree decoration – I love this!
- New bucket list item… stay at this lodge in Africa where the elephants walk through the lobby
- Hmmmm… living near trees and the health benefits
- Sugar is the new tobacco
- Michael Phelps on Rio after rehab
- What sweet DIY pie boxes to send home with your Thanksgiving guests
- One skillet chicken in a lemon garlic cream sauce looks delicious and decadent
- How adorable are these custom face cookie cutters???
- What about all the good police officers do? Like this guy
- How to be heard if you’re a quiet one