A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. Joseph Campbell Happy Memorial Day! I hope it’s a wonderful day relaxing with your family and friends, but I also hope you pause and remember the reason behind the […]
Month: May 2015
I think I have about four Monday Mondays that I had started, but never had the time to post. And it didn’t seem right to post them on Tuesdays and Wednesdays instead. Oddly, I actually have more posts in the pipeline than I’ve ever had before too, but haven’t had the time to put pictures into them or edit my hurried grammar. It’s amazing what a couple long plane flights will do for one’s ability to sit to think and write. However, once I jumped back into real life (ahem, a couple of weeks ago now….), and discovered flower and garden beds needed to be weeded, laundry needed to be done, the car tires needed to be balanced, etc…, I haven’t had the time to even upload my pictures onto the computer. Why I didn’t do that when I was on the plane back, I don’t know. But, that’s on my list for this week, so hopefully, I’ll have some lovely photos to share with you soon. In the meantime, here’s a sampling of what I read over the past few weeks… Enjoy & God Bless!
- 10 great baking hacks
- How to know if your face shape can handle a bob
- 4 habits of people who are happy
- Easy DIY vacuum sealer for your food
- How restaurants fool you with these menu tricks
- Real greeting cards for someone facing illness
- Making flying easier
- Healthy chocolate crispy treats
- Do you talk funny?
- Want a simple way to remember to pray for others? 3 point plan
- 7 stretches for lower back pain
- For when you feel like you don’t belong at the popular table…
- Chocolate & PB for breakfast that’s healthy? Yes, please
- GORGEOUS grilled vegetable skewers… making these soon!
- What we can learn about happiness from dogs
- I thought I could read anywhere, but now I’m not so sure…
- Disney re-uses footage in its movies
- Read the leaves to determine what’s wrong with your plant
- The consequences of seeing and being nice
- Original Breakfast Club script found in a school cabinet
- This salt is good for you
- Watch a beautiful apple pastry being made
- Lemon chicken and orzo soup – perfect for spring
- How to take pictures in low light without a flash
- Baby Clydesdales!
- Purple snow peas!
- Oh, good… those Beanie Babies my kids collected might now actually be worth something
- Use these essential oils to clean your house naturally
- Roast your strawberries for a delicious treat
- Modern Mrs. Darcy has a free printable reading journal if you like to keep track of what you’ve read
Wow, it feels like almost forever since I posted anything! At the end of April, as a combination birthday/the-kids-are-out-of-the-house-woohoo! thing, I accompanied my husband to Las Vegas for a business conference. For 4 days, he worked, while I used the gym facilities, hiked Red Rock Canyon, […]