News-wise, what a week, huh? Sometimes it makes me want to be 11 years old again and oblivious to life beyond my own four walls.
Murder rampages inside a church.
Sweeping Supreme Court decisions.
Suicide bombs inside a Muslim mosque.
All I can think is… where’s the good news?
First, my God is bigger than any of it. And second, here’s some (mostly) trivial fluff news so you can start your week without all that other stuff…
May your week be blessed!!! Oh, and God Bless America – it’s still the land I love!
- 67 Snapple cap facts – or, how to win at Trivial Pursuit
- What astronauts eat in space
- 8 words that make you sound less confident (and intelligent, I might add)
- 17 tricks to help you eat healthier
- 26 ways to add style to your home
- I love these free encouraging printables
- How to avoid burnout
- Firecracker cake for the 4th
- How much to eat according to your body type
- Why a gap year between high school and college is a good idea
- Slow smoked St. Louis style ribs
- How Southwest Airlines was saved with a “10 minute” idea
- 4th of July bunting tutorial
- There’s a science behind taking your own advice
- Our 4th of July picnic tradition – Summer Trifle
- Save $ at Whole Foods
- Why some people are more attractive to mosquitoes
- Blueberry hand pies
- On my “someday” list – ideas for a home gym
- The different cultures of North America
- With a Starbucks on every corner, we’re actually consuming less coffee
- Miley Cyrus is the poster child for consent
- Formula to figure out how to work for yourself
- 4th of July printables
- Nepalese festival to thank dogs!
- Photos of oddly-shaped fruits and vegetables
- I STILL do this – why we stick out our tongues when we concentrate
- Body organs on computer chips?
- I try not to do it, but I’m guilty anyway…. how much $$$ Americans waste on food
- 5 ways to respond to the the Supreme Ct marriage decision
- Love chimichangas!
- 4th of July cooking-for-a-crowd tips