Enjoy the road that you’re on this week! Be blessed & live well! How you think about gold, silver and bronze and what it says about your personality How & why the most iconic image of Rio came to be I just canned […]
Month: August 2016
Um, first of all, Happy Anniversary to me! And my husband, without whom it would not have been possible… 😉 Seriously, life’s been a roller coaster and I couldn’t imagine it without someone who has my back in it all. When you get married and people tell you that it’s not all going to be hearts and roses forever, you just don’t see it. At least right away. But then the tides of life wash some unexpected tragedy or hardship your way, and you quickly find out what “they” meant. We’ve certainly had more than our fair share of blessings, but then we’ve had some real adversity along the way too. All in all, it’s just nice knowing you have someone who has shared all these things with you and still wants to hang out with you. Still wants to hear your opinions and thoughts. Still thinks you are fun to be with. Still loves you despite you being very flawed you. So yeah, Happy Anniversary to US!
And although it’s been a while… here are some things I’ve been accumulating for a few odd weeks. Enjoy your Monday, y’all!
- Peach Galette – just… peaches!!!
- Bumblebees are kind of clutzy
- Introverts brains are different
- How the days of the week got their name
- Huh?!? Science says there’s no real benefit to flossing? But experts say you should still do it anyway…
- The chocolate industry’s dirty little secret – YIKES!
- How to eat like an Olympic athlete
- Green Goddess Soba Noodle Salad
- I LOVE everything about this home office!
- Mystery Solved! Why sunflowers follow the sun…
- THIS was my favorite favorite favorite thing to eat in Italy!
- How smartphones could change the way we view our money
- Speaking of Italy, 16 things good Italian cooks do
- There are just 6 plots to every single story ever written
- Darkness is becoming a precious commodity
- I want to be these people who “retired” to AirBnb!
- If I had to choose my favorite decorating style it would be tropical and traditional, otherwise known as British Colonial
- When it’s hard to have hope…
- Favorite hometown foods make the perfect gift for someone that’s hard to buy for….
- Caring for yourself – 5 truths
- Another benefit to exercise….
- People under 30 have weaker grips than previous generations
- Your “awwwww” for the day
- YES! This mug says it all…
- How museums are caving to global pressure to release their treasures
- And… what about protecting art in museums from visitors who can’t keep their hands off?
- Agua frescas…. love these fresh fruity drinks…
- A pink lagoon!?! The light would definitely be flattering for photos….
- I dream of a white white house, but I love color too. This is the best of both worlds
- A good kind of gossip
- International education vs American education – what we need to do
- Such a pretty DIY table
- Gotta love America… NFL Ravens stop the game to watch hometown favorite Micheal Phelps win gold
- Sometimes, even with the best of intentions, we’re just human