I’ve run a couple marathons. Done some triathlons. Sat silently next to friends whose spouses passed away way too early. I’ve been up all night night-after-night with sick kids, put beloved animals to sleep, stayed behind to sell houses when my husband’s job transferred him to other […]
Month: January 2017
My gosh. Not a democracy, but a republic (that’s a pet peeve of mine) can be a very very messy thing, even if the passing of power is peaceful. Regardless of who you voted for, my wish is that we would start focusing more on what we agree on instead of what we don’t!
We can all agree that we want what’s best for our families, for our children. We want a safer America and a safer world. We want to be able to live our lives without preventing someone from living theirs. And from them calling the shots on ours. We want to be able to spend our money in the way we see fit, and we want to be able to speak our minds without being shamed for it.
Whether we’re Left or Right, I think – I hope! – we can agree on these things! That’s my prayer for our nation anyway. So click through these links – or not! – because it’s your choice. That’s what we do in America! 😉
- Ringling Brothers is setting up the Big Top for the last time
- Learning a new language later in life has a lot of benefits
- Meal prep tips chefs recommend
- A new pizza chain aims to overtake the world
- Tesla is such an innovative company. This factory shows why…
- The lacuma fruit, which can be made into a sweetening powder, is iron rich and gluten free
- Wedding or not, I wish I had thick hair and could wear these hair pins
- What about our conscience?
- An “anti-do” list – I can attest to #2
- How to make decisions from a place of love instead of fear
- This mom builds a house by herself watching YouTube! WHAT?!?!?
- Make your own wood stains! I LOVE this!
- People are weird… but so awesome
- With all the digital distractions, how to retrain your brain to focus
- A fat-flushing workout, because… well, because
- Richard Branson’s next big idea… sports festivals
- I love trying weird foods and this charcoal lemon ice cream sounds weird and interesting
- Zillow’s top home design trends for 2017
- A service dog got its caricature done at Disney, and it’s so sweet
- Jesus says “lose it” for a reason
- Essential oil diffuser bracelet – cute AND purposeful!
- 20 truths about life – good stuff!
- Because I love blood oranges and I love margaritas – blood orange margarita
- I’m really a salad girl, and one of my favorites is a Thai Beef Salad…. here’s a sandwich inspired by it
- I just did this for my car’s headlights, and it’s magic!