Happy New Year!!!
Well, with a new year, I aim once again to blog more. I probably could’ve posted a whole bunch of these Monday posts if only I’d actually taken the time to post them; I have tons of links I’ve sent to myself but I’m wary of only doing these link posts. I love blogging, but my heart hasn’t been in it for a while. While I love it here, I don’t want to only show up and be the Drudge Report of recipe, home decorating and gardening links. But they were over-running my email inbox, so today is your lucky day if you wanted to know exactly how much protein is enough, according to experts.
By the way, above is a photo I took last week from my front porch when we had some really lovely fog at dusk. We now have Mennonites that live nearby, and hearing the clip clop of the horses pulling their buggies pulled me outside. The painting God drew for me that evening took my breath away. Thank goodness for cameras so I can remember His gift to me!
Have a good week, my virtual friends – go forth and notice the beauty all around you!
- What 2 glasses of water will do for you 1st thing in the morning
- What Americans are most afraid of
- RSVP’ing is so important! Here’s why…
- Jesus’s tomb is opened for the 1st time in 500 years
- Speaking of RSVPs, hostess ideas are always nice. These printable wine labels are so cute!
- With all the “news” about fake news, here’s how to spot it when you see it
- National Geographic’s 2016 photo winners
- Nuts! I love nuts! Barefoot Contessa’s Salted Caramel Nuts
- Origins of some common food words
- As timely as ever… 12 decorating tips to make any room better
- As someone who rarely uses and entire avocado, pepper, for a recipe, etc… these foodsavers are just genius!
- This story of childhood cancer…
- This is intriguing… a reverse fire
- If/Then… LOVE this!
- Celebrating the JOURNEY on the way to Epiphany
- Sweet potato & white bean soup because… it’s soup weather
- Bermuda Triangle mystery solved?
- 5 things baking soda can do when you cook
- 13 things you should give up if you want to be successful
- Try this German trick for creating a new planting area using dead branches
- After too much drought, we now have cold and rain… again, bring on the soups! Like this lemon chicken and rice soup
- The trending paint colors for 2017
- Protein diets are everywhere now. But how much protein is enough?
- How to get grease off your kitchen surfaces
- AirBnB or hotels? Thoughts anyone? I’m 50/50 on it, truly…
- Borrow ideas from commercial kitchens. Love them ALL!
- New theory as to how authorities found Anne Frank
- 15 of the most beautiful wedding photos of 2016
- Genius! Add your tumeric to banana bread!
- Gift ideas for the cheese lovers amongst us…
- Great tutorial on color theory in decorating
- If I go for pumpkin, it’s almost always savory. THIS!
- This hot chocolate ice cream might be fun to make with kids
- This is the most genius makeup travel case I’ve ever seen!
- Organic botox-like gel that Princess Kate recommended to Michelle O